157 Columbia Street, Lee, MA
Proposed Use / Reuse
Vacant structure(s) for redevelopment
Located on 22 acres, the historic Columbia Mill once manufactured some of the world's first wood-pulp paper. With structures dating back to 1865, the complex is across the street from Greylock Mills. This complex hosts over 230,000 sq. ft. of space over several buildings, with both river and rail access.